ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR SCIICON 2021
All abstracts to be submitted online through conference website www.sciirad.com under the heading ‘Abstract Submission’:
1) The abstracts must be submitted electronically via the conference website only.
2) The abstract submitted must not have been previously published or accepted for publication in any medical journal.
3) Number for Submissions: Authors can submit any number of abstracts
4) Language: English language should be used in all the abstract submissions.
5) Format: Abstract may be submitted as:
» E-Poster: E-Poster can be submitted under any of the following categories:
A. Scientific poster
B. Case report poster
C. Educational exhibit poster
Selected oral papers will be presented during the annual conference. The others would be given the opportunity to convert into e-Posters.
Posters will be exclusively presented as e-Posters during the conference. They will be available at e-Poster terminals and need to be submitted as Powerpoint slides. Details regarding the format and size will be forwarded to the abstract authors, once the abstract has been accepted.
6) All abstracts must be received online by the secretariat by the midnight of 16th August, 2021 (Indian Standard Time).
7) Notification of Result: Official notification of acceptance or rejection of an abstract will be emailed to the authors latest by 15th August 2021. The correspondence will be sent to the presenting author ONLY. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Conference. The corresponding author will receive confirmation of successful abstract submission, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all future correspondence regarding the abstract.
8) Registration: The presenting author must be registered.
ABSTRACT PREPARATION GUIDELINES
Presenting author's and Co-authors' details
Full, first and family name(s).
Affiliation Details: Department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country, email address
Type of the presentation : Oral or E-poster
Abstract text - Limited to 300 words
Abstracts of the oral presentation and scientific e-poster should be organized under following headings: Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusions
Abstracts of the case report e-poster should state: Learning Objective, Case summary and Conclusions
Educational Poster abstracts must be structured as follows: Learning objectives, Background, Imaging Findings or Procedure Details, Conclusion
No images are to be submitted in the abstract.
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated.
Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline.